yes, we did our IUI yesterday, and I am feeling VERY positive about it!! There were no problems, and it went well. The sperm count was 51million which is great with motility of 70% which is also great. I had 3 follicles on tuesday, one on left measuring 20.4mm, two on the right measuring 15.6 and 11.8mm....because we had some trouble getting my prog.level up, we had a few days between that follie check and the IUI, so i'm curious as to how BIG those follies actually got!! Anyway, I'm still taking meds and tues i start progesterone supp. (fun) and i have bloodwork on the 9th(my bday) to check my prog level again, consult with doc on the 11th (the day before my anniversary) and beta (preg)test on the 17th.....i will prob POAS (pee on a stick) on the 12th if aunt flo hasn't shown up..which i pray she doesn't!!! I also have to take two more injections of HCG, which will help with implantation of the fetus, on the 6th and the 10th...this will give me a false positive when i POAS, so i will have to be careful with tesing. I will probably start testing the day after my last injection, the 11th, and test until i get a negative, then if i get a positive after that i know i'm prego. Ahhhhh, the fun life of infertility! lol My hubby is excited and he is so positive....for once...lol that sounds bad, but his condition, the Klinefelter's, causes some feelings of pessimism, so when he's more optimistic than me, LOOK OUT!!! We are praying alot more together lately, and I think God is really speaking to him. In fact, right before the insemination, matt grabbed my hand and said "let's pray one more time before the nurse comes back." It really touched my heart...of course he wants me to pray out loud...he rarely does, his faith is quiet, his relationship with his God is calm, private. I always pray that one day he will be more open about his relationship with God....at this point i am just happy he has one. So, that's what's going on with us!!
jen....side note to you...thanks for the encouragement and prayers!! we need all the prayers we can get!
till next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment